InZeo Deep Water PVP Texture Pack
InZeo Deep Water PVP Texture Pack is an aqua blue-themed PvP Texture pack created by the guys from GPA Gaming. This texture pack is designed specifically for PvP UHC, despite it running at 256x resolution it still packs a punch with it's surprisingly fast FPS.
This PvP Texture pack is going to replace the base textures of your weapons, armors, and tools. It also replaces the sky with a custom made one, which is truly very aesthetic.
If you are a fan of 256x resource packs then this is definitely one to cop!
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the InZeo Deep Water PVP Texture Pack 256x just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the InZeo Deep Water PVP Texture Pack 256x from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
InZeo Deep Water PVP Texture Pack 256x Download
Last Updated on